Sunday 29 July 2007

Nutrients, Diet and Acne - The Connection and Answer

There are many nutrients that the body needs to operate effectively. From vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidents, amino acids and a host of others. Modern processed foods, and even un-fresh 'healthy' foods lack these nutrients.

So what can you expect if you don't eat nutrient dense foods on a daily basis?

Symptoms of ill health!

One such symptom is acne. Does acne make you feel healthy or unhealthy? It must be the latter. I persoanlly felt 'not quite right' when I had acne. Not only did I have acne, but felt under the weather more than the avergae person, felt physiaclly and mentally fatigued, and had other symptoms as well such as a sinus condition.

My diet throughout my life was poor, loaded with refined sugars and carbohydrates, along with a unhealthy dose of fatty foods. To add insult to my body I hardly ever ate nutrient dense foods. My body was starved of what it needed, and was bombarded with what it hated every single day.

It wasn't until I changed my eating habits that my symptons of ill health disappeared, including my acne. Changing diet is the starting point, and the ending point for most people suffering from acne. It is the answer to curing acne, and is my opinion and experience the best acne solution.

No comments: